My clients are incredible people who run successful businesses. Whether an individual, a law firm, non-profit organization or a small business, each is unique. I team up with each person and organization, helping them to set goals and create action plans to be successful. Here is a sampling of clients that I have been fortunate to work with over the years:
- Archstone Law Group
- CSP Technologies
- Goulston & Storrs, P.C.
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Harry R. Feldman, Inc.
- Hermes, Netburn, O’Connor & Spearing, PC
- Kenney & Sams, PC
- Law Practice Consultants
- Lynch Associates
- OMS Fund at Children’s Hospital Trust, Boston*
- Shoffner & Associates
- Southborough Extended Day Program, Inc.
- Tarlow, Breed, Hart & Rodgers, P.C.
- Verdolino & Lowey, P.C.
- Wiggin and Dana
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP
*Services provided on a pro bono basis.
I am also fortunate to serve in leadership positions within organizations, working on initiatives which directly effect their members. A sampling of my volunteer work includes:
- Legal Marketing Association, New England Chapter, Program Committee Chair
- International Legal Marketing Association,Website Redesign Committee Former Member
- Southborough Extended Day Program, Board of Directors
- Northborough-Southborough Music Association, Trottier Middle School Representative
- Trottier Middle School, Parent Liaison for Music Program
- Publicity, Trottier Middle School Big Band, Southborough, MA
- Former Publicity Chair, Boy Scouts of America, Troop 1 Southborough